Monday, 20 February 2012

Ola 5A

Hello 5A,

Thank you for your comments, it's lovely to hear from you.

I am really enjoying my trip it has been a wonderful experience. I am looking forward to coming home and working with you all. I hope you have been super awesome for Mrs Jones.

I  have seen some new animals the coati is a squirral/numbat type rodent. There were some pictures of him at Iguazu, he was rather cheeky stealing a sandwich from the table where people were eating! Lots of lizards and birds too.

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.

See you soon

Mrs Andersen

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs Andersen,
    We have all been SUPER SUPER good for Mrs Jones.
    We have a new student in our class, and her name is Lauren Dini and she comes from Queensland.

    From Nathan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I`m new in your class and my name is Lauren.
    I come from Queensland,Sunshine coast.I have a big sister and she still lives in Qld.I two dogs
    ,they are called annie and sully.my favurite color is purlple and I love to roller skate,play at the park or dance.
    From Lauren.

    ReplyDelete