Hola!
We have arrived safely in Buenos Aires. We've had a lovely dinner at a street side cafe. Its 9.40pm.
Adios
Rhys & Erica
So glad you arrived safely.The blog is awesome and we are loving feeding the fish!!Can't wait to see what you guys get up to!!Love Nicole & Jonno
Hello its Kaitlin. I hope you are haveing fun. I hope the animals are cute up there cause when you come back you are going to tell me everything about your holiday. We are learning new things everyday at school.
So glad you arrived safely.
ReplyDeleteThe blog is awesome and we are loving feeding the fish!!
Can't wait to see what you guys get up to!!
Love Nicole & Jonno
Hello its Kaitlin. I hope you are haveing fun. I hope the animals are cute up there cause when you come back you are going to tell me everything about your holiday. We are learning new things everyday at school.
Delete